2021 LUNAR NEW YEAR EVENT
Unlock limited edition items by achieving login and gameplay goals during Lunar New Year celebration. Event ends February 23.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Earn 1 Lucky Point (LP) per day for:
- Logging in to Game Lobby
- Logging in during Lunar New Year and the following weekend (2/10 – 2/14 and 2/20 – 2/21)
- Playing any Duo or Squad match (for 5+ minutes / Normal or ranked)
- Playing any 3 Normal or ranked matches (for 5+ minutes)
One-Time Lucky Point Bonus:
- Create a PUBG Account and link it to your preferred gaming platform (Steam, Xbox One, PS4, and Stadia only)
YOUR REWARD TRACKER
Activate claimed items in-game under the “Customize” tab. All rewards are platform-specific.
- Is the method of participation different by platform such as PC/Console?
This event is for Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Stadia only.
Steam users can participate in the event by clicking on the “News” banner or linking the Global Account.
Console (Xbox One, PS4, Stadia) users can only participate by linking the Global Account.
- How can I check my progress throughout the event?
PC players can track their progress by either clicking the banner in-game or logging in to the event page with their PUBG Account
Console players cannot use the in-game banner in this way. Please go to the event page and log into your PUBG Account to track your progress on the event page.
- I didn’t get a point for completing the log in mission.
Please check your log in date and time.
The Lunar New Year event daily missions are refreshed at midnight Coordinated Universal Time (00:00 UTC) each day.
Please check the UTC clock at the top of the page.
If you properly logged in at the correct time based on UTC and didn't receive a Lucky Point, you can report it to our Customer Support team.
- How do I get the Bonus Lucky Point?
Players creating and then linking accounts on Steam, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Stadia are eligible for the bonus LP. Only accounts created and linked during the event period are eligible to receive the Bonus Lucky Point
- Where else can I spend my Lucky Points?
The Lucky Points earned as part of the PUBG 2021 Lunar New Year event are only applicable to the specified event items and are not tradeable or exchangeable for any other in-game items, token or currency. Redemption of Lucky Points are limited to the duration of the PUBG 2021 Lunar New Year event.
- Do all match types apply to the Lunar New Year event?
Only Normal or ranked matches will count toward gameplay missions in the Lunar New Year event.
- I play on console. Can I still participate in the Lunar New Year event?
Yes! You can log in to an existing PUBG Account or create a new PUBG Account and link it to your preferred gaming console to participate. You’ll even get a bonus Lucky Point for creating and linking that new account! Please note that the Lunar New Year emote reward will be awarded after the game's 10.3 update goes live for console players
- I missed the beginning! What rewards can I still get?
You haven’t missed a thing. All point-earning activities you accomplish during the Lunar New Year event period will count once you start participating. You will retroactively receive Lucky Points for activities you’ve done since the beginning of the Lunar New Year event once you log into/create your PUBG account or click on the banner in the PC game.
- How long does the Lunar New Year event last?
Players can participate in the Lunar New Year event from 00:00 UTC on February 10, 2021 through 23:59:59 UTC on February 23, 2021