PC 1.0 Update #19: hotfix added
Everyone is excited about the recently added to the test servers PC 1.0 Update #19 and the devs are currently working on stabilizing this build adding some improvements. A few changes have been made to the build.
Update 1 - 08/01/2018
- Adjusted the position of the QBZ to feel more natural and less obstructive when seen from FPP.
- When getting on a motorbike, if the driver’s seat is empty, it’s now much easier to enter the driver’s seat (and not accidentally get on the passenger seat).
- If a player's nickname extends past the position of the marker icon, only up to 10 characters of the nickname will be shown, and the rest will be abbreviated with "...”.
- Fixed an issue where player names weren’t displayed correctly in the death cam if the player had died by vehicle explosion or suicide.
- Fixed an issue where the limb penetration system was not applied properly.
- Added Bullet Tracer function to Observer
- Backspace: toggle On/Off the function
- Shift + Backspace: toggle On/Off team color
- Ctrl + Backspace: change tracer effect
- You can change the hotkey in Settings > Control > Observer Mode