Event Mode: Sanhok Forty-Fivers
Get ready to stack a whole lot of blue ammo boxes. This week’s event limits weapon spawns to Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
Full details below:
STARTS: Aug 2, 7pm PST / Aug 3, 4am CEST / Aug 3 11am KST
ENDS: Aug 5, 7pm PST / Aug 6, 4am CEST / Aug 6 11am KST
4-man squads on Sanhok
NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
MAIN EVENT RULES
- 80 Players fight in Sanhok. The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the beginning.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Overcast”
- Teamkilling is disabled