Hashtag event: Vikendi Reborn
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS has always been about survival – so to test you out, we have prepared a 2-week training course to determine the strongest survivor of the cold.
Let us briefly explain what you would expect from this training.
Explore every Vikendi area possible, capture and upload an intense moment of your training online to earn a chance to receive G-COIN.
Read on for the full training guide.
Vikendi Cold Weather Training Course
※ This event is available to both PC and Console platform users.
- Take a screenshot or video of you exploring and trying out different features in Vikendi.
- This event will be held only in Vikendi.
- Upload the screenshot/video to your social media account on one of the following platforms.
- Please include the following information along with your entry:
- Your PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS in-game nickname
- Your game platform (ex. Steam, KAKAO, Epic Games Store, Xbox, PlayStation®, etc.)
- Required hashtags
300 trainees selected from the submitted entries will receive the following rewards: 1,000 G-COIN (30 Days).
※ The following dates are subject to change according to the weather conditions of the new winter. Updates will be given in the event of date changes.
The Vikendi Cold Weather Training will be held during the following period – trainees will only be selected from submissions made within the provided dates!
- PST: December 15, 11 PM – December 30, 10:59 PM
- CET: December 16, 8 AM – December 31, 7:59 AM
- KST: December 16, 4 PM – December 31, 3:59 PM
- UTC: December 16, 7 AM – December 31, 6:59 AM
Announcement on the Selected Trainees
- PST: 2023 January 19, 11 PM
- CET: 2023 January 20, 8 AM
- KST: 2023 January 20, 4 PM
- UTC: 2023 January 20, 7 AM
Important Notes for Training
- A single PUBG account may participate only once in this event.
- Submissions showing areas onlyin Vikendi will receive a chance to be one of the 300 winners.
- Only entries submitted through the provided platforms above (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) will be counted.
- Your social media post is required to be Public (everyone can see it) without any viewer restrictions during the event period and until rewards are delivered.
- Participants who submit screenshots/videos that are not their own will be immediately disqualified and have their rewards withdrawn even after receival.
- We advise you to not change your PUBG nickname after participating in this event as there may be difficulties during the process of delivering your reward(s).
- Your screenshots/videos may be used in KRAFTON and/or PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS’ official channels.
- Please hold on to your original files as we may ask for them later on!
- The winners announcement in our official homepage and community pages may include your social media’s link/nickname/content.
- The winners’ screenshots/videos can be used by the company for promotional purposes, and the screenshots/videos may be transformed freely during the process.
Now pull out your best training uniform, weapon skin, and hairstyle from your Customize closet and begin your Vikendi Cold Weather Training.