ASSASSIN’S CREED LEAPS INTO PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS AND NEW STATE MOBILE THIS SUMMER
KRAFTON partners with Ubisoft to bring Assassin’s Creed cosmetics, events and world elements to its premier battle royale games in August
The developers of PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS have published a press release with the first details about the upcoming collaboration with Assassin's Creed.
As part of this event, which will run from August 17 to September 22, the game will add new themed skins: two suits, two backpacks, a parachute, an emotion, a keychain for weapons and two graffiti. In addition, in honor of the collaboration, the developers will make thematic changes to the Haven map.
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS x ASSASSIN’S CREED (Aug. 17-Sept. 22)
- Dress For The Job: Throughout the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS players will have the chance to earn themed cosmetic rewards, including:
- Costumes (x2 sets)
- Bag Skins (x2 sets)
- Parachute Skin
- Gun Charm
- Spray Item (x2 sets)
- Abstergo Industries Infiltrate Haven: For a limited time during the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, players will be able to discover a variety of themed resources and props on the Haven map. Abstergo Industries has taken over one of the map’s main buildings, complete with a hidden Animus machine and strategically placed “Leap of Faith” ledges on the building’s rooftop.
NEW STATE MOBILE x ASSASSIN’S CREED (Aug. 18-Sept. 21)
- If It Looks Like An Assassin or Templar…: During the collaboration, players can obtain over 30 unique Assassin’s Creed-themed costumes, weapon skins, and items through limited-time events and collaboration crates, including:
- Ezio’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- Shay’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Upgradeable SIG-MCX Skin
- Vehicle Skins (x2)
- Parachute Skin
- Rewards From The Brotherhood: Players who log into NEW STATE MOBILE during the collaboration event will receive daily log-in rewards. Players can obtain more rewards by completing story missions to find out the truth behind the rumored presence of Templars and Assassins in Erangel and Troi. Stay tuned for more info!