Blue Zone Grenade - First Look
Dataminer PlayerIGN has posted a short review of the new Blue Zone grenade coming to PUBG: Battlegrounds with the release of patch 13.2. The release of the update in the main client of the game will take place on September 8th with the release of the 13.2 Update.
- The Blue Zone Grenade is a new throwable intentionally designed most effective lure enemies out of a building.
- The grenade creates a spherical blue zone with a maximum radius of ten meters, expanding and maintaining its full size for five seconds, then decreases and disappears over another 5 seconds.
- It does not activate underwater, but can be activated near it.
- Does 10 dmg per second - Multiple Blue Zone Grenades stack in damage
- Blue Zone Grenade and normal blue zone also stack in damage