WackyJacky101 has shown new PUBG Fulton Balloon
Well-known in the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds community, content maker WackyJacky101 showed in action a new flying vehicle in PUBG - Fulton Balloon, this should be released on the main servers on March,31.
New PUBG Balloon is fun =D pic.twitter.com/X2VneZO3To— WackyJacky101 (@WJacky101) March 24, 2021
When the Emergency Pickup is deployed, a Fulton Balloon is released from its bag. When the Balloon is fully inflated and high up in the air, an airplane will arrive in 60 seconds. During this time, up to a maximum of 4 players can attach themselves to the Fulton Balloon rope. Once that plane arrives, it catches the Balloon, hoists up the players, and makes its way towards the center of the Safe Zone.
At any point during the flight, players can detach themselves and parachute down. When deploying the Emergency Pickup, make sure the area is clear of obstacles (terrain, vehicles, buildings) with a clear view of the sky, or it will fail. The Emergency Pickup cannot be used before the first circle and after the fourth circle, so use it wisely. It will also not work when you use it indoors, on ferries, or trains.
The Emergency Pickup is a lootable item only found on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi that can be carried around in your inventory.
Emergency Pickup can be used effectively in the following situations:
- Stuck deep in the Blue Zone or are otherwise unable to outrun it
- Have to cross an open field with little cover while engaging another team
- When you and your teammates want to find a safer looting location
Be aware of the following once you’re picked up by the plane:
- Once picked up by the plane, you cannot shoot, so be wary of taking fire while you’re midair.. especially if there is a Motor Glider around.
- Players on the rope can receive damage and are therefore vulnerable to mid-air attacks from a Motor Glider.
- Players can detach from the rope at anytime and deploy the parachute.
- At an altitude of less than 50 meters, the parachute is unable to be deployed.
- Camera is locked in TPP for the duration of the journey.