Several bugs fixed during the routine maintenance
As promised, PUBG Corp. team has presented a patchnote for the most recent game maintenance.
We have deployed some bug fixes alongside our server routine maintenance this week.
The following bug fixes are now live:
- Fixed an issue where players could clip through a warehouse on Sanhok
- Fixed an issue with multiple locations on Vikendi having trees and foliage removed (still some locations awaiting a fix)
- Fixed an issue preventing replays from being exported properly
- Fixed an issue which allowed multiple emote sounds to be played simultaneously over one another
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from hearing their teammate’s voice chat, despite mic output working correctly for both parties
- Fixed an issue which unintentionally hid your regional identifier on the leaderboards after moving through different leaderboard screens
- Fixed some incorrect country codes being displayed in the SMS Authentication page for Ranked Mode
– PUBG Team