April 29 Maintenance & Bug Fixes
Maintenance is complete and alongside regular stability checks and backend work, we’ve rolled out the following bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where players can enter a vehicle while shooting full auto and continue shooting without having to aim out of the vehicle (including in the BRDM).
- Fixed an issue when leaning right using weapons with a let-mounted Canted Sight, which made it difficult for players to see you shooting from the corner of objects.
- You can no-longer lean slightly to the right when using a Canted Sight on a weapon where it’s mounted to the left of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when in certain situations, ADSing in the back of a Motor Glider could cause the player model to stand up in an awkward position.
- Fixed an issue where players could move without making noise in specific situations while cooking a throwable.
- Fixed an issue with input not being focused to the item quantity modifier box when Ctrl + Drag looting items.
- Fixed tool-tip for mission ‘Travel by Boat or Aquarail’ which was miswritten as ‘Jump in the water and swim 300m in total’.
- Fixed an issue with the Skol Kar98k texture not displaying in the Survivor Pass.
- Fixed an issue with the Skol Kar98k reload animation where the chambered bullet wasn’t visible.
- Fixed an issue where players could move to unintended locations and shoot through terrain/walls in Prison on Erangel and some locations on Vikendi.
The full patch notes for Season 7 and Update 7.1 can be found here.