Karakin Loot Increase - 23rd January
Developers heard our feedback during the testing phase and initial launch of Karakin and have now implemented a hotfix on PC to increase and rebalance loot on our newest Battleground. We’re working to deploy these changes on console soon, more details to come.
To ensure you can drop in and loot up quickly above around, we’ve rebalanced loot spawns to improve your overall experience. There’ll now be much more loot to go around for you and your squad.
We understand and agree that feeling a need to rush and breach a tunnel each match to get that sweet, sweet loot just didn’t feel great. So, we’ve increased above-ground spawn rate of healing and boost items, as well as scopes to get you battle ready quicker. We hope this will allow you to explore Karakin more freely without feeling required to breach a tunnel just to find enough of that sweet, sweet loot to survive.
Please keep the feedback coming, it’s appreciated as always and we look forward to continually improving Karakin alongside our passionate community.
- Increased 2x, 3x, 4x scopes
- Increased healing/boost items above ground
- Increased SR/DMRs above ground
- Modified ratio of total SR/DMR muzzle attachments due to increased spawn rate of those weapons
- Decreased number of melee weapons, canted sights and magazine attachments
- Removed Sawed-off from Karakin