Server maintenance complete: 5 bugs fixed
Tonight's server maintenance has ended with some bugs being fixed on the live server.
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances, enemy player models intermittently appear invisible at medium distances.
- Fixed an issue where ADS is repeatedly canceled when proning against an object.
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to reload when looking towards certain attachments.
- Fixed a graphical issue when wearing certain skins and using the SLR with a canted sight.
- Fixed an issue with certain skins not displaying on male character models in the item preview.
Also, one bug has been also created by these fixes, but it has been fixed pretty soon so only a few players have experienced issues with it.
PC Players: This issue is now resolved. Please restart your client to receive the update.— PUBG Support (@PUBG_Support) August 28, 2019
We are also investigating an issue related to spectating players during ADS mode and will provide an update once it's resolved.https://t.co/NLw516eEKA