PS4 - Vikendi Stunt Contest
Vikendi has officially arrived on PS4, and with its release we are kicking off a new contest.
We present to you, the Vikendi Stunt Contest!
Show us your sleek stunts on Vikendi and win cool prizes! We will pick the top 10 players with the best stunt footage and the winners will receive Custom PUBG PS4 Pros (supplied with American power plug)!
*Custom PS4 Pro skin was created by Nate Abell. Find his Twitter and portfolio here: @nate_abell / www.nateabell.com
Every eligible participant that meets the requirements will also receive the following special in-game items:
Snow Beanie (Pink) and Snow Sunglasses
Start Date: January 29 00:00 PST / 09:00 CET
End Date: February 14 00:00 PST / 09:00 CET
How to participate
- Drop in Vikendi, perform a stunt and record it using the PS4 Share button
- Upload your recording to YouTube, or a Google Drive
- Submit your PSN ID, and link to your video HERE
- Minimum duration: 10 seconds
- Maximum duration: 60 seconds
- File format: Any video format
- Videos submitted must be original created works, use of other player’s videos is strictly forbidden.
- The winners of the Custom PUBG PS4 Pros will be contacted via the information provided in the submission form.
- If you are unreachable within 5 days of announcing the winners, we reserve the right to select a replacement. Please check your junk and filtered email boxes to ensure you do not miss an email from us.
- Only videos shared with us from a Google Drive link or YouTube Link, will be accepted.
- Your video must be submitted with accessible link, if we cannot watch the video your entry will not be counted.
- If the creative work submitted contains sensitive content, or is against community policy, you may be excluded from winning the contest.
- All intellectual property rights of the creative work you submit (including the rights to create derivative works and edited works) belong to PUBG Corporation.
- To be eligible to enter this contest, you may be asked to review the Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement. If you disagree in providing your personal information, you may be excluded from winning the contest.
- Depending on the country of residence, the winner may be liable to pay the import tax of the reward. Import tax law is individual to each country, and we will offer guidance to the winner regarding their local laws.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone’s stunts in action, good luck and have fun!