23.1 Update: more changes
Tonight's server maintenance has brought up some new updates to the test server. It's still 23.1 update, so do not expect any major changes, however some interesting improvements have been implemented.
Update 2 - 11/27/2018UI/UX
- Added the current region status in-game under the HP HUD.
Skins & Items
- Fixed an issue that “You can’t report yourself” message comes up when you report a player from a Replay.
- Fixed an issue in the custom game that the voice chat doesn’t work in the airplane after setting the voice channel as ‘All’ in the voice option.
This crate is now available in the live server.
- Added Ryan the Lion Crate.
Update 3 - 11/28/2018Test server update
These are applied to the test server.
- Fixed an issue that causes the camera to pass through doors when moving the camera in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle horns continued to sound after exiting a vehicle while holding LMB.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy player would appear to prone/stand up multiple times in specific situations, after proning and standing up once.
- Fixed an issue with the Pan of Judgement skin preventing players from being able to completely remove the skin from their pan in-game.
- Fixed an issue where in certain situations the door opening/closing animations did not play when another player interacted with the door.
- Fixed an issue where green blood was more visible than red blood.
- Fixed an issue with reconnecting while in a vehicle, which would remove the player from the vehicle and upon reconnect the player model would sometimes be clipped inside the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where care packages would sometimes drop outside the playable area, in the water.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused care packages to drop from the plane tilted, or flipped upside down.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby screen had black bars with certain aspect ratios.