Event Mode: Silent and Violent
Welcome to Silent and Violent, this week’s VSS themed event mode. Scurry through the hills of Sahnok with a fully loaded out VSS and eliminate as many enemies as possible in this squad-based war mode event. Read on for full details on rules and when you can participate!
STARTS: Sep 6, 7pm PDT / Sep 7, 4am CEST / Sep 7, 11am KST
ENDS: Sep 9, 7pm PDT / Sep 10, 4am CEST / Sep 10, 11am KST
4-man squads on Sahnok (All Regions)
NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- War mode
- All players spawn with a fully modified VSS, along with Lvl 1 helmet and vest.
- Players are also given 5 bandages, 1 energy drink, 1 stun grenade and 1 smoke grenade.
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points, while knocking out an enemy earns your team 1 point.
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins.
- No vehicles respawns
- 4-person squads only. Maximum 40 players. (Auto-matching is forced)
- Weather is Overcast
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Killer Spectating is enabled
- Friendly fire is disabled