Event Mode: The Return of War Mode - One Shot, One Kill
Unfortunately due to the preparations to the Sanhok public release PUBG Corp. didn't manage to find time to tweak a new event, so they decided to repeat one of the old ones. This is not the first time they are doing it.
We’re full-steam ahead with preparations for the launch of our new map (Sanhok’s coming June 22), so this week we’re bringing back War Mode: One Shot, One Kill. We’ll keep making tweaks to War Mode in future releases, but for now, this version is exactly the same as last time.
Full event details below:
- STARTS: June 14, 7pm PDT / June 15, 4am CEST / June 15, 11am KST
- ENDS: June 17, 7pm PDT / June 18, 4am CEST / June 18, 11am KST
- Three 10-man squads fight on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA/SEA/OC: TPP
WAR MODE - ONE SHOT, ONE KILL EVENT RULES
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with a ghillie suit, a Kar98k with a 4x scope, a handgun, and one frag grenade
- When taking lethal damage, you'll die instantly instead of being knocked
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds
- The first team to reach 150 points wins
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
LOOT SPAWN RULES
- Vehicles do not spawn
- World loot does not spawn
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is rainy
- Redzones and care packages are disabled.
- Killer spectating is disabled