New event bursting out this weekend
Looks like the event mode is a good feature PUBG developers will be providing us with. Bringing the best experience from custom games servers every weekend we receive a new cool and fun event with some BP prize as bonus.Last time it was an 8 man squad with double AR's and this time it is Tequila Sunrise and all the details are in the official announce:
Tequila Sunrise is a new Event Mode that’ll run for just 72 hours. TL;DR: It’s shotguns and melee weapons ONLY, on Miramar, for four-man squads.
Check below for the full details, including some spicy info on how we’ve customized the safe zone system for this mode.
- STARTS: April 5th, 7pm PDT / April 6th, 4am CEST / April 6th, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 8th, 7pm PDT / April 9th, 4am CEST / April 9th, 11AM KSTAVAILABLE QUEUES
- Squads (All Regions)
- You can choose to turn Auto Matching either on or off in the main menu. The default state is "On"
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA/SEA/OC : TPP only
LOOT SPAWN BEHAVIOR
- Shotguns (3x spawn rate)
- Melee Weapons (3x spawn rate)
- No other weapons
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.3 (3x spawn rate)
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.1 (0.5x spawn rate)
- Ammunition (3x spawn rate)
SAFE ZONE (WHITE CIRCLE) BEHAVIOR
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the first safe zone is visible on the map.
- The first safe zone will be smaller than its normal size.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Time of day is locked at sunrise.
- Care packages are disabled.
Let us know what you think!