Codename: Savage Beta - Day Two Update
Players really liked the new experimental server with the features it is providing to the players, and the PUBG dev team has heard the player feedback and implemented some updates on the server:
Within the next few hours we will open up access to Squads alongside Solo queue on the Codename: Savage Closed Experimental Server. Heads up that adding the extra queue will likely result in longer matchmaking times during off-peak hours. We're also re-opening signups for the test and giving away hundreds of thousands more keys for those who missed the first round of giveaways.
More keys are available right now on https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com
Along with Squads, we’re also shipping some other changes to Codename: Savage based on early feedback:
- Increased the item and weapon spawn rates inside residential buildings and small cabins to improve the looting experience along the outskirts of the map.
- The first blue zone circle will show up right at the beginning of the match so players can plan their strategy before parachuting.
- Blue zone time adjusted to speed up gameplay during the first phase of the match.
- Red zone frequency has been lowered
- There are now fewer explosions inside each red zone. The size of the red zone remains the same.
- Vans now spawn less often. The two-wheeled motorcycle spawns more often. Motorbikes with sidecars have been removed from Codename: Savage.