Xbox Game Preview Patch Notes #11
The team’s efforts on “Patch 11” have been focused on continued performance optimization, and stability improvements across the family of Xbox consoles. We are also introducing changes to inventory management, in an effort to increase the speed at which players can navigate menus and change their loadout. We continue to monitor crash data, and look to further reduce the frequency of crashes with each update through Game Preview and beyond.
Please continue to bring your feedback, questions and enthusiasm to: https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/forum/178-xbox/
The servers will be in maintenance from 9PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET in preperation for the new patch. Maintenance will take about 30 minutes.
Please restart your Xbox after the patch goes live to get the update. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
We ask that you continue to direct feedback, questions, or bugs to:
See you in-game,
The PUBG Development and Community Team