Next consoles update to catch up PC players
Looks like the console developers have finally managed to catch up with the latest PC content, at least the next update is featuring both the desert eagle and BDRM-2, all the details in the official announce below.
Today, we’re excited to give you a look into what you can expect from our upcoming July update!
The next patch is scheduled for July 30 PDT/CEST, and you will be able to test out the new contents on the Public Test Server (PTS) on July 23 PDT/CEST. This update will introduce a new weapon, the Deagle, a new vehicle, the BRDM-2, as well as quality of life improvements and features.
- New Weapon: Deagle
- Highest damage of all handguns.
- Rare spawn on all maps.
- New Vehicle: BRDM-2
- Can only be called in as a special Care Package using the Flare Gun.
- Amphibious, can travel on land and water.
- Replaces the armored UAZ.
- Improved Gas Can
- The Gas Can has become explosive!
- When blown up, it deals damage to all players in a radius around its location.
- Improved Loot Sorting
- Loot will (finally) be better organized for player crates, vicinity loot, and care packages.
- Radio Message
- A new communication function that will help you better communicate with your teammates
- 8 types of messages to choose from, some of which will work interactively with targets, items, and your inventory.
- Auto Replace Weapon Skin
- An option which will allow you to automatically replace the skin on a picked up weapon with your own.
We will be sharing more details of the July patch before we open the PTS. Please stay tuned for more exciting news!
PUBG Console Team