Join the Fun - PGS 2 Fantasy League is now Live!
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS developers together with Twire portal have launched a fantasy league for the upcoming PUBG Global Series 2 championship to be held in Saudi Arabia.
Get ready for the PUBG Global Series 2 Fantasy, featuring the best teams and players in PUBG Esports; win Twire Points and redeem awesome rewards!
Hello, PUBG Esports fans!
We are super excited to be back with another global PUBG Esports fantasy league of the year - PUBG Global Series 2 2023, hosted in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Powered by Twire, PUBG Esports' official fantasy league platform strives to provide you with the best viewing experience and reward the best fantasy players!
You have also been listened to, and some changes have been made to the PUBG Esports fantasy leagues, so keep reading!
Statistics & Filters
In the Statistics and My Team sections, you can find new statistics and improved performance calculation, now known as PERF or Performance (ex. Price/Points). You can even filter statistics by each stage.
The leaderboards now display Levels below each fantasy player's profile picture.
HOW IT WORKS
- Your dream PUBG Esports team can consist of four active players from four different teams, using a starting budget of $100,000.
- Choose an active player to be the Captain of your team. The Captain will benefit from a multiplier of 1.3x on all points obtained during matches.
- Choose a Benched player who will serve as a replacement in case your starting players do not participate in a match. A Benched player must be from a different team than any of your active players.
- Change Captain and Benched roles every day, and build a completely new team for each stage.
The PGS 2 tournament consists of four stages:
- Group Stage (August 10th - 12th, 2023)
- Winners Bracket (August 13th - 14th, 2023)
- Losers Bracket (August 15th - 16th, 2023)
- Grand Finals (August 18th - 20th, 2023)
In each stage, you'll have the opportunity to build a unique Fantasy team, tweaking your strategy according to the schedule, players' performance, and trends.
Before each match day begins, you will be able to change your Captain and swap an active player with a Benched player.
Maintain a competitive edge by staying sharp, adapting, and outmaneuvering your opponents. Keep in mind that your fantasy team's daily activity is crucial to securing those valuable points!
The allocation of points follows a clear and simple system.
- Your players will gain 2 points for every kill they achieve.
- For every hundred points of damage your player inflicts, you will receive an additional point.
- Early deaths before the 10-minute mark will result in a -3 point penalty.
- A 5-point bonus will be earned if your active player survives until the end of the match.
Participate in the PUBG Global Series 2 Fantasy league and earn up to 15,000 Twire Points as a reward which can be used at the Twire Shop.
When utilizing your accumulated Twire Points, there are endless possibilities - from G-Coins to fashionable streetwear to cutting-edge gaming equipment!
Dive into PGS 2 Fantasy League now by clicking this LINK!