End of Ranked Season 12 and Rewards
After weeks of fierce competition on the Battlegrounds, the Season 12 Ranked Season is soon coming to an end, with just a few short weeks remaining. Drop in, gear up, and secure those rewards!
Ranked rewards will be distributed to all eligible players on August 4th on PC and August 12th on Consoles once server maintenance is complete. Read on for full details on the Season 12 Ranked rewards.
Honor Based Rewards
Since Ranked Season 11, additional focus was placed on your most recent Ranked achievements, with honor-based rewards such as nameplates and emblems now only available to display for the duration of the new season.
We hope this encourages players to continue their ranked progression while also adding a little more prestige to those hard-earned rewards each season.
Ranked in-game cosmetics, such as parachute skins, etc., will remain available to use throughout all seasons.
Players who reach the highest ranks will receive additional rewards, such as animated nameplates and emblems to make the grind just a little sweeter.
- At the beginning of Season 13, all eligible players will be granted their Season 12 rewards, including nameplates/emblems available for the duration of the season.
- Honor-based rewards from Season 12 will be removed from the inventory with the start of next season.
Season 12 Ranked Mode Rewards
Ranked rewards are granted based on your rank at season end. Players who reach at least Gold V will receive the Season 12 Ranked Parachute skin!
Those who fight their way to Platinum or higher will also be rewarded with a unique Animated Emblem. Master or higher players will also receive an Animated Nameplate.
The Top 500 players from each region will receive a unique Top 500 Animated Emblem and Animated Nameplate to show their status as world-beaters. Top 500 players will be displayed in-game on the LEADERBOARD.
Finally, view all your Season 12 Rankedstats by checking out the STATS screen under the CAREER tab in-game once the season wraps up.
- Season 12 Emblem & Nameplates
- Players who played at least 10 Ranked Matches will earn an emblem and nameplate matching their end-of-season rank.
- Platinum Tier and above receive an Animated Ranked Emblem.
- Master Tier and above receive an Animated Nameplate.
- Top 500 players are rewarded with a Unique Animated Emblem and Nameplate.
- Honor-based emblems will now be shown on your PUBG ID and displayed to enemies when you successfully take them out. Emblems will also be visible in the Death Cam and to spectators.
- Season 12 Skin
- Players Gold V and above will receive an exclusive Season 12 Ranked Parachute Skin.
Upcoming Ranked Schedules: Season 13
- Season 12 Ranked Mode will end once servers go into maintenance on August 4th KST (PC) / August 12th KST (Console).
- Season 13 Ranked Mode will begin when servers go live with the live server update next month.
How will my Rewards be Delivered?
All rewards are granted automatically at the beginning of the new season. You may collect them from the pop-up screen shown upon your first log-in of the new season.
Changes in Ranked Season 13
If a player with 3,000 RP does not play Ranked for seven days or more, RP and tier demotion will begin, and changes to the demotion standards will occur. Previously, after reaching the Diamond tier or higher at least once during the season, players could maintain their tier and receive high honor rewards without participating in Ranked matches. The purpose of Ranked is to check and improve your skills by constantly competing with others, even if you lose and your RP. Reaching a high tier and obtaining rewards without participating in Ranked is far against the intention of Ranked, which is why we came up with this decision.
- Ranked Season 12
- 3,000 RP is the lower limit of demotion.
- You can maintain Diamond Rank even if you don’t play Ranked for seven days or more.
- Ranked Season 13
- RP demotion goes below 3,000 RP.
- Players with Diamond tier or higher will be deducted 100 RP per day if they do not play Ranked at least once a week.
- 100 RP deduction per day continues until the player plays Ranked. It stops when it goes below 3,000 RP. This means the deduction stops when you reach Platinum I.
- Diamond tier cannot be maintained if not participated in Ranked for seven days or more.
- RP demotion goes below 3,000 RP.