PUBG has made some improvements after the maintenance
In response to recent player feedback, we have deployed an update with additional changes to the bot balance adjustments applied in Update 12.1; reducing the overall strength and effectiveness of bots when engaged in combat against players.
We are closely monitoring player sentiment related to bots and will make additional changes if needed, please continue sharing your feedback with us.
Read on for full details and included bug fixes.
- Reduced overall firing accuracy when shooting players.
- Reduced the engagement distance at which bots switch to full-auto firing mode, preferring single-fire mode at longer distances.
- Decreased reaction times; bots now engage less quickly after acquiring their target.
- Fixed multiple map issues on Miramar, which allowed players to get to unintended locations inside certain buildings, see through certain objects inside them, or fall through the map.
- Fixed an issue on Miramar with ground textures rendering in low quality, even on high texture settings.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Lynx AMR magazine model not rendering in certain situations.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Quad which caused textures underneath the vehicle to appear stretched.
- Fixed an issue in Racing Mode where players could spawn in an unintended location.