Dataminer have revealed the details of the new contraband system
Dataminer sapphics has revealed that a mysterious video from PUBG Corporation's "Nelson's Hideout" is a teaser of a new contraband system in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. According to sapphics, here's what the system will look like.
(5/7)— sapphics || BLM (@ASJ_sapphics) May 25, 2021
Here's the fun part, the possible upgrades for Progressive skins:
• Attachment skins (grip/mag/muzzle/scope/stock)
• BATTLESTAT module (total kills or headshot kills)
• Killfeed skin (applies a skin to the killfeed when finishing an enemy)
(7/7)— sapphics || BLM (@ASJ_sapphics) May 25, 2021
Also, this is tangentially related but worth mentioning:
• The BATTLESTAT Exchange Kit allows you to exchange the BATTLESTAT module from one weapon to another **of the same type**.
• This will also transfer the kill count from the original skin's BATTLESTAT. pic.twitter.com/LnC3IUK4Jm