April 7 - Killfeed Hotfix & Bug Fixes
PUBG Corporation has released a small patch on the main PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds servers. In this update, the developers have changed the Killfeed in the game, as well as fixed several bugs.
We have deployed a hotfix to re-enable semi-transparent killfeed entries for knocked players and to implement multiple bug fixes.
Please restart Steam to receive the update.
– Added transparency to DBNO/knocked player killfeed entries to more easily differentiate between kills and knocks.
– Fixed an issue where part of the Team UI wouldn’t always fade to indicate when a player is dead or disconnected
– Fixed an issue when driving the Zima in TPP where the camera couldn’t move correctly on the vertical axis
– Fixed the issue where barefoot footstep sounds played when using a Wooden Puppet Legs skin item
– Fixed a clipping issue which occurred when equipping Fairied Away Gloves and Lunchmeat Hoodie together
– Reverted Festive Flannel – M416 / Moo’d Killer BattleStat module design to its original design
POBG Bug Fixes (April Fools game mode)
– Fixed the black background displayed at the bottom of the loading screen
– Fixed the issue where the Grenade Chicken would only throw a grenade towards itself on the Vikendi stage