Minor patch incoming tonight
PUBG game developers have announced an extraordinary thing - the afterpatch update is heading to the live client tonight without preliminary test server trial.
PC Players: Live servers will enter maintenance for 3 hours starting Sep 18 5:30pm PDT / Sep 19 2:30am CEST / Sep 19 9:30am KST. We're going to implement some bug fixes related to the Update #21 and perform routine server maintenance.
Here's the updated patchnotes for the #21 Update:
- Fixed an issue where HRTF was not working as intended.
- Fixed the issue where maximum item amount was automatically input when splitting a stack.
- Fixed the issue where the plane viewing angle was restricted.
- Fixed the issue where players received a temporary item for reaching level 10.
- Originally it was intended for players to receive a permanent item for every 10 levels gained. As players start at level 1 this means that the first permanent item was granted at level 11. To resolve this issue permanent items will now be granted at level 10, 20, 30, and so on. We’ve also decided to grant one additional level up reward to every player who has reached level 2 or higher, to match with our original announcement.
This would be already a third addition to this patch, hopefully everything goes fine this time and there would be nothing to fix.