Few hours left till the next patch
Are you excited about the new patch? Because only a few hours left till the maintenance kicks off and the dev team starts deploying the patch. Before the update hits live some of the changes have been introduced:
- Fixed an issue where voice chatting UI would always be displayed when using killer spectating function under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would perform jump motion for a short time when crouch key is rapidly pressed multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where reticle settings would be reset when the weapon is dropped and picked up again.
- Fixed an issue where replay-related text would be shown in report player UI after being killed.
- Fixed an issue where the spectating camera would look through a character when the game finishes.
- Reduced the chance of players encountering situations where opponent's weapon floats in the air.
Removed from UI/UX:
- You can now place map markers without opening the map.
- Right-clicking while pressing the Alt key places a marker on the map at the aimed spot.
- Key bindings for this may be customized in the Options menu.
And here is the exact time the patch goes live:
PC Players: Live servers will enter maintenance for 3 hours starting Aug 7 5:30 pm PDT / Aug 8 2:30 am CEST / Aug 8 9:30 am KST.— PUBG Help (@PUBG_help) August 7, 2018
Once maintenance is complete Update #19 will be available to play on live servers.
Read the updated patch notes here:https://t.co/ALFThckuRM
See the full patch notes here.