New Event Mode - War Mode: Desert Knights
This weekends intense Erangel & Miramar battles would be dilute with the new event mode announced by the dev team:
War Mode is back. This time around you’ll enlist in one of 10 five-man squads and battle it out on Miramar. As before, you’ll respawn in a plane after every death. The first team to get 200 points wins.
Check below for the full details, and let us know what you think!
STARTS: May 3, 7pm PST / May 4, 4am CEST / May 4, 11am KST
ENDS: May 6, 7pm PST / May 7, 4am CEST / May 7, 11am KST
5-Man Squads on Miramar (All Regions)
NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC/SA: TPP & FPP
WAR MODE RULES
LOADOUTS, LOOT, AND CARE PACKAGES
- All players are grouped up in teams of five. Each game will have a maximum of 50 players (up to ten full teams).
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is small—but slightly larger than the previous iteration of War Mode—and never closes in or changes location throughout the duration of the game.
- Getting kills and knocks (when your opponent is “down but not out”) earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- Knocks: +1 point
- Own Team Kill / Own Team Knock: -5 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner.
- Each time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds.
This time around, players spawn with top-tier equipment that’s normally found only in care packages. This includes:
- One random care package weapon (AWM, M24, Mk14, M249, Groza, or AUG)
- A level three vest
- A level three helmet
- Two grenades
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is locked at sunset.
- Bleedout damage when knocked is increased.
- Reviving knocked teammates takes only two seconds.
- You can invite up to four players from your friends list to your party before
- jumping into game. Any remaining open team slots will be filled by the auto-
- matching system.
- Care package drops are disabled.
- Killer spectating is disabled.
- Redzone is disabled.