PUBG Graffiti contest
To celebrate PUBG 1 year Steam release anniversary the dev team has decided to make a contest for the players, all details in their announcement:
A year ago, on March 23, 2017, PUBG launched on Steam Early Access.
Without your support and generosity, none of this would have been possible. Thank you for being with us through the good times and through the bad. We often refer to our path from pre-alpha to Early Access, to 1.0 release, to our one-year anniversary as our journey because this is what it feels like to us. We’ve started on our path to keep delivering the best Battle Royale experience available and we’re looking forward to serving you for years to come.
To mark the occasion, we have prepared a special event for you.
PUBG One-year Anniversary Graffiti Competition
If you have played PUBG for more than a few minutes, you have probably noticed the different graffiti adorning the walls of the buildings in Erangel and Miramar. How would you like to see your own art there instead? Well, now you can. Submit your PUBG-themed graffiti for a chance to be viewed by millions of players across the globe. Show us what you got!
How to Enter
• Create original graffiti for PUBG [800x800 pixels, transparent background]
• Tweet your submission at our official Twitter account with the hashtag #ThisIsGraffitiRoyale
• You can enter the contest from 03.28.18 to 04.13.18
• Have your art displayed in PUBG for a month for millions of players to see
The Winners will be announced by 04.20.18
1. The selected graffiti will be featured in-game for about a month, and the date of their introduction to the live servers will be confirmed later;
2. Only original content that the participants hold the copyright to will be admitted;
3. Content that violates PUBG’s community policies or contains culturally sensitive elements will be removed without warning;
4. Any and all Player Content submitted to PUBG Corporation shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of PUBG Corporation from the moment such Player Content is created. PUBG Corporation and its affiliates (hereinafter “PUBG”) shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing copyrights and all other intellectual property rights to all Player Content of every kind and nature, in perpetuity throughout the world. To the extent that any of the above may be void or unenforceable, you agree that any and all Player Content is hereby irrevocably assigned to PUBG, together with all intellectual property rights therein. To the extent any of the Player Content is not assignable, by submitting Player Content to PUBG, you agree that PUBG shall be irrevocably entitled, directly or indirectly throughout the world and in perpetuity, to modify, adapt, use, reproduce, license, publish, broadcast, perform, sell, translate, create derivative works from and distribute any Player Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without compensation or credit to the provider or author of the Player Content. You also give up any claim that any use by PUBG of any Player Content violates any of your rights, including but not limited to moral rights, rights of privacy, rights to publicity, proprietary or other rights, and/or rights to credit for the material or ideas set forth therein.
We are looking forward to seeing your submissions!